Another month has gone and we have new music to
talk about! Let’s go.
1. “50 Shades of Grey’s soundtrack”
Whether if you love the movie or
not, it is a must for me to talk about this soundtrack. It is completely
incredible; and not only because Queen B, even though Beyoncé songs are
incredibly amazing. I was not a big fan of “Crazy in love” but this remix is
the only thing I have been listening to since they released it (and I say that
because, even though we could listen to the song in the first movie trailer, we
haven’t been able to listen to the whole song until this month. Apart from the
Beyoncé ones, there are other great songs. I recommend you to listen to the
whole album but, maybe the best ones are “Haunted”
and “Crazy in love” by Beyoncé; “Salted Wound” by Sia; “Undiscovered” by Laura Welsh and of course, “Earned
it” by The Weeknd.
2. “No Sound Without Silence” by The Script
I have to talk about the whole album
because it is great. As I am going to go to their concert next month, I have
been listening to them a lot, the past few weeks. Again, all the songs in it
are great; but maybe my favourites are: “No
Good in Goodbye”, “Army of Angels”
and “Never Seen Anything “Quite Like You””.
3. “If I go” - Ella Eyre
First time I listened to this girl was in
a Rudimental’s song (“Waiting All Night”) and I have to admit se has such a
beautiful voice. I love this “neosoul” style that young British people are
making popular. I am completely obsessed with this song.
4. “Desire” – Years & Years
I think I have never talk about this song; and
actually, I don’t even know why. Another British artist (in this case, it is a
band). I heard this song for the first time back in November… I think; and I
fell in love with it (something that is constantly happening between me and
music…).

No comments:
Post a Comment