As you can read in the title, time flies. My
friend Nuria reminded me yesterday that it has been a year since I created this
blog. At first it was only a place where I could talk about my feelings and
thoughts; but actually, it has become an important thing in my life.
The things I have written here make me remind a
lot of moments. I can see the times when I was so scared about University, and when
tears were the only way to express how I felt. Furthermore, I can see how proud
of myself I am, because I have accomplished some great things. I have grown up
so much in a year and this blog has helped me to do it.
Finally, I want to say thank you to everyone who
has read the things I post here (if it has been one or ten times). Let’s go for another year!
Thank You, Aisha
No comments:
Post a Comment