Sunday, 8 March 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC EVER (this may change in ten minutes from now...)

credits to the owner on Tumblr
Hello! First thing I have to say is that this list may be different in a few minutes. I can think about a few songs but it is a fact that tomorrow they can be different (even though, the two on the top are going to be there forever). Anyway, right now I am going to talk about the songs that come to mind. These songs remind me of my childhood or beautiful moments in my life.

The first one is (and this song is going to be in every single list of my favourite songs) “Isn’t she lovely” by Stevie Wonder. It is quite difficult for me to listen to it without crying. It describes a beautiful moment in a human being life and I think it is lovely. In addition, Stevie Wonder dedicated this song to his daughter Aisha (a thing that makes it even more emotional).

“Make you feel my love” is such a great song written by this genius called Bob Dylan. However, I fall in love with it when I listened to it sung by Adele. OMG, this is so incredibly beautiful. I have no words to describe how lovely this song is.

There are some cases where I cannot choose one song. That happens with The Beatles. I could not pick one song. I really love “Here comes the sun” but I cannot choose only one. Michael Jackson is another example. And it is even more difficult. He was a genius and his music is absolutely magic. Frank Sinatra, for example, is also one of these cases. “The way you look tonight” is one of my favourites, but there are plenty of them I love.

If I write about my favourite songs, this one has to be in this list. I have been a fan of Maroon 5 for a long time and finally, I am going to attend to one of their concerts this year. “She will be loved” from “Songs about Jane” is one of their greatest and most beautiful songs. I will cry listening to this in June.

There are one million songs and singers I would add to this list (Queen, Ed Sheeran, Arctic Monkeys…) but I will leave it like that for now. It would be really lovely if you listen to them (maybe you love a few ones). See you soon!


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment