Thursday, 19 March 2015

WHAT’S ON MY MIND?

credits to the owner on Tumblr

Hello! I have been out for a few days because I have not social life. I have to do plenty of things for university and I don’t have time to write... It is a little bit stressful but it is good to know that in less than two weeks I have Easter holidays.

I don’t know what it’s going on with the time. It is almost April and I am going to finish my first year at university. Even my birthday is around the corner! The fact that we are so close to summer makes me feel a little bit terrified and I hate it. I have to plan some things to make it a good one…

Next few weeks I will upload some posts about music (this month I have a lot to talk about), The Script’s concert (can wait) and makeup. The thing is I am not really using a lot of products, so I will probably write about my updated everyday makeup.

I don’t have anything else to say. This is not the greatest post ever (we all know it) but I wanted to write about what it’s happening right now in my life and what I am planning to write about. See ya’!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment