This week I have been loving a few things and I have decided to write about all of them in this post.
I am going to start with beauty products. A few
weeks ago The body shop gifted me
the “TEA TREE skin clearing facial wash”
and it is awesome. I have spent so much money in skin products and this one is
the best I’ve tried. It makes your skin feel so soft and clean. I completely recommend
it and I will buy it again.
Even though I have not used a lot of makeup, I’ve
used a lot the “CK one double ended
eyeliner”. Brown has been my color this week!
In addition, I have a few favorites which are
not related to beauty. First, my favourite TV
show. I don’t tend to speak about TV but I have a huge obsession with TV
shows. It is a must for me to talk about “Scandal”.
Last episode was incredibly amazing because they show problems that society is
suffering right now. Even though it is about political issues, I totally
recommend it if you love TV.
Last but not least, I have to write about
books. I think I have already said I have an obsession with books, and I want
to talk about “13’99 euros” by Frédéric Beigbeder (well, the original one
is “99 francs”). It is a book about advertising but you don’t need to be an
expert to read it. In fact, the author criticizes advertisers… I actually
started this book a few weeks ago. It is the kind of book you open one day and
maybe you reopen it one week later, but I really like it.

No comments:
Post a Comment