Thursday, 26 March 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: MARCH '15


I warned you last week, this is going to be a long one. I mean, this month I’ve been obsessed with all of these songs and I wanted to write about them. So… here we go!

1.       “Fly Before You Fall” – Cynthia Erivo: If you haven’t watched “Beyond the lights” and you love romantic movies, do yourself a favor and watch it right now. But, before you do that, listen to this song. I mean, the whole soundtrack is amazing but this song… OMG. I started to cry the first time I listened to it because it talks about friendship, love, and heartbreaks.

2.       Real love – Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glyne: This song is not new but I’ve been listening to it a lot this week and I wanted to add it because it is beautiful and I love Clean Bandit. That’s all.

3.       “FourFiveSeconds” – Rihanna ft. Paul MacCartney and Kanye West: I have a weird feeling with this song. I love the simplicity of the music and how Kanye show us he can sing this kind of songs but at the same time I don’t like it. That’s the reason I find James Bay’s version so much beautiful (and of course, because I love him).


4.       “One last Time” – Ariana Grande: I don’t know why, but I love this song; even though I don’t really understand the video… I would never thought I would say this because I don’t like her at all, but I am currently loving her songs…

5.       “Red Eyes” – The War on Drugs: This one is a new band for me. I discovered them at the Brit Awards and I fall in love (this happens a lot, you can tell…). This song is my favourite one. What I like about them is that the music is the most important thing (or maybe that is what seems to me).

6.       “The Lion’s Roar” – First Aid Kit: another one from the Brit Awards. I love this indie kind of music, so it is absolutely incredible for me to find this bands. That’s what I love about the Brits, every single year I get to know a new artist. Last year was Sam Smith (and look where he is now!).

7.       “King” – Years & Years: I have already wrote about this band, they are great. I think you would find their style the perfect one to cheer you up.  I have also discovered they probably come to Spain this year and I want to cry...

8.       “Mirror Man” – Ella Henderson: not too many words can describe Ms. Ella Henderson’s voice. I hadn’t listened to this song since my friend Nuria told me about it and OMG, what have I been doing my whole life without it. If you have some time, please listen her audition at the X Factor when he sung Believe by Cher… No words.

So, that’s it. I hope you like these songs. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment