Sunday, 22 March 2015

UPDATED EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK



As I told you a few days ago I am going to talk about the products I am currently using right now. My everyday makeup look is so simple (actually, when I go to University I only wear eyeliner). It doesn’t involve a big amount of products but it is beautiful and simple.

First of all, if I am not wearing a full makeup, I don’t tend to use foundation, but sometimes I wear the bodyshop “ALL-IN-ONE BB cream”. As I don’t like to use it every day, I only use concealer (MAC “Studio Finsh concealer”) in the places where I have some spots or marks (my skin looks so much better now and it is because the “TEA TREE skin clearing facial wash”, as I told you last week).

Moving on to eyes, I always use primer (I use the “Eye base” by KIKO) because most eye shadows look perfect at first but, if you don’t use primer, it would be all blurred in a couple of hours. That’s what happens with KIKO eyeshadows; they are so well pigmented but you need to use a primer with them (as with the ones in the Naked Palette). I usually use (from my KIKO INFINITY palette) the number 238 as a base all over my eyelid. After that, I apply a brown one (it usually is the 242) on the outer corner. I finish with eyeliner (depending on the day, I use a brown or a black one; and mascara.

Last but not least, lips. Right now, I don’t use bronzer nor blush (unless I am going to some special place). On my lips I use to wear a MAC lipstick or a lip balm.

And that’s all. It is so simple, but at the same time, affordable for everybody. See you!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment