Monday, 2 March 2015

CONCEALERS...


I was doing my makeup the other day and I realized I had never written about the concealers I used. MAC has my unconditional love but there are a few ones I have also tried. 

After testing a few ones, I bought (a long time ago, actually) the “above and beyond full coverage concealer” by NIX. It is so cheap and it has great quality. If I have to say something against it is the package. It is so tiny, and even though I use a brush, I tend to apply it first with my finger (and it is not so easy).

Next ones are from MAC. They are the “Studio Finsh concealer” and the “pro longwear concealer”. You may think I have sold my soul to MAC but I love their products. Back in May, when I did the MAC makeup course, I started to use the Studio Finish. It is the easiest thing to apply. And it covers blemishes so well. The second one is liquid, and I use it for the under-eye area and around my nose (even though I also use it with big spots). They are the greatest combination in the world.

The first one I used was the “Natural Concealer” by KIKO (great price and great quality). But there are also a few ones I want to try like the Maybelline “Eraser Eye Concealer” or the “Secret Camouflage” by Laura Mercier.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment