Friday, 17 April 2015

LET'S TALK ABOUT TATTOOS...

Hi! As I told you a few days ago, two weeks ago I got a new tattoo. As I find it a really interesting thing to talk about, I am going to write about it.

Since I was a little girl I’ve been impressed by people with tattoos. I know a lot of people hate them; but I cannot understand it because I have always loved them. Even so, I was so scared to get one until last year (mostly because it is something that is going to be with you for the rest of your life; and I tend to get bored so quickly).

In my opinion, your first tattoo has to be something spontaneous. On January 2nd 2014 I got my first one. It is on my right ankle. “Vie” as some of you may know, means “life” in French. This tattoo has two reasons: the first one is because my name means “life”; and also because it is important to remember that, even though you can get through tough times, your life is the most important thing. It didn’t hurt at all (even though you get quite impressed when you see your leg covered in blood).


Since that day I started to plan my second one. However, I’ve been waiting to find the perfect place (because the other one was so expensive). This year, a friend of mine told me about this one and to be honest, they are lovely people.

Two weeks ago I went there to get my second tattoo done. I was so sure I wanted it on my feet but that day I changed my mind and I decided to do it on my other ankle. I was so confident until I realized it was going to be so close to a bone; and I promise you: it was not funny at all. It was so painful even though it is a little thing… As the other one, this tattoo has a story. It is a bird because I am so scared of flying (“in a metaphorical way”). I want to do a lot of things but sometimes I am so scared to do them. This bird is a reminder: I know I have a fear, but I also know I can beat it.


Well, sadly I don’t have any more tattoos yet. I am already planning the next one, although I think I am going to wait for a little bit longer to get the next one. See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment