![]() |
| credits to the owner on Tumblr |
I know, I know... I have to write something. In my defense I'll say that this week has been horrible, so far. I haven't slept at all and when I have been able to do it, I have dreamt about my university teachers...
Actually, I can only laugh when I think about all the things I have to do; but I rather not to think about it. Just... don't.
That is the reason I am writing this "thing" (yeah, we are not going to judge the content of this post right now...). I promise you I will upload something good this weekend.
The thing is that I haven't been able to use makeup (oh, I have to apologize to the people who have seen my face this week, yeap).
So, there it is. I will see you later this week. I promise you. See ya! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment