Wednesday, 1 April 2015

HELLO APRIL!

credits to the owner on Tumblr

Hi! I've been lost this week because I have been out of my house and I haven't been able to write. But here I am again, and with this new month came a new post!

March has been a great month. Yesterday I passed my driving exam and today I have get a new tattoo (I'll write about it soon). I felt a little bit sad at the beginning but I don't know, today I feel so happy. In addition, yesterday I attend to an incredible concert and I have to thanks it to The Script because they were amazing. Tinie Tempah (the support act) was also incredible too (I will write a post about it later this week).

April is going to be a tough one. I have to do tons and tons of things... but I rather not to think about it. The good thing about it is that the last day of the month (that means on April 30th) is my birthday!!! I don't know if I am ready to be 19 but I have to get use to it...

So... I'll see you this weekend with a new post!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment