Saturday, 25 April 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: APRIL '15


Hi! First of all, I have a lot of exams these weeks, so you won’t see me around here as much as I want. As you can read in the title, it is music time!

I haven’t had time to listen to music this month (actually, I haven’t had time to do anything…) but I am going to talk about a few things.

1.       “LiveSOS” by 5SOS: on may 6th I am going to go to their concert so this is a preparation for it. I am sooooo excited for it! To be honest, this album is the one thing I have been listening on repeat.

2.       “Believe” by Mumford & Sons: I don’t know why I have not written about this one yet, because I have been listening to it for weeks. It is so different to their music and, even though I liked it before, I really love this one. I know everybody has said this, but it is so similiar to Coldplay's music (and that is great for me...).

3.       “Roads” by Lawson: so, I don’t know if you know them but please, listen to them. They are a british band and OMG I have no words to describe them. This song is the first single from their new album. As this one is a little bit different, I can’t wait to listen to rest of the album.


4.       “Up” by Olly Murs ft. Demi Lovato: this is not a new one but I’ve been listening to it a lot recently. Two great voices together, it is perfect.

I know this is not a long one but I haven’t listened to music this month (actually, I have spent the whole month doing things for University). Sorry… I’ll see you next week. Bye!! 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment