Hello! I have not talk that much about mascara
because I have been using the same for a long time. Even though I have tried a
few ones from Rimmel, I have never find the perfect one. Thankfully, we have
the new “Extra 3D Lash”.
Well, I have to say that I have pretty long
lashes. I don’t really need an incredible mascara to make them look good (so
maybe, what I am going to say about this one is different depending on the
person).
The first thing I love about it is the brush. I
like synthetic brushes because they are the best ones to do this. This one is
so thin (something that makes it even easier). Truth is I have tried a few from
Rimmel but I have always hate the brush. Luckily this one is completely different.
The product is amazing. It has a great formula
and it doesn’t feel like you were wearing mascara; even though you can see the
effect.
I completely think this one is going to be my
favourite drugstore mascara (another great this is that it is so cheap (3,99€ here
in Madrid)).
I think I am going to have more time to write this
week but I can promise anything… See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment