Last Tuesday was an incredible day. Among other
things, I had the pleasure to see The Script live. It was one of the most
perfect gigs of my life (in fact, it is the second one of my list after Ed
Sheeran’s one).
There were two supporting artists. The first
one was a lovely guy from Fenix (Arizona). His name Is Colton Avery and even
though I didn’t know him, I have to admit his voice is so beautiful. Le told us
his story and how The Script found him a year ago.
After him, Tinie Tempah came to the stage. He
sings with his own Dj (Dj Charlesy) and they both were incredibly funny and
amazing. If you don’t know Tinie Tempah, he is an English rapper. I definitely
want to attend to one of his concerts if he comes back.
The greatest part came with The Script. Maybe
you don’t know them… Even though I recommend you to go to YouTube right now and
listen to some of their songs, I am going to talk a little bit about them. They
(Danny, Mark and Glen) are a band from Dublin. You may know them by the song
that makes them popular, “The Man Who Can’t be Moved”.
The gig was unbelievably awesome. I mean, I
have no words to describe how amazing they are on stage. Danny was so emotional
and his words were so beautiful. They also looked gorgeous and the music
sounded incredibly great. Two years ago (when they came to Madrid) I was so sad
because I could not go, but it was worth the wait. Listen to them NOW
#JustSaying :)



No comments:
Post a Comment