First of all, I will talk about this a lot; just because it is the best thing I've ever done in my entire life. I mean I’ve been in the Madrid Fashion Week and I am going back tomorrow.
This a preview, the first post of a series of three. Next week I will write about the two days (actually, yesterday and tomorrow).
When I found out I was going to go, I started jumping and screaming because it has been my dream since forever. Actually, yesterday when I went to sleep I started crying because I couldn't believe it, and because I want to live it every day. I assume every single human being who was there would say the same, but I spent my entire childhood saying I wanted to be a fashion designer. When I realized it was not easy, I tried to find something new, something different. However, when I had to decide what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, the only thing that came to my mind was fashion (I think I talked about it a long time ago).
I want to be in this world. I know it. Actually, I want to do 32456 things in my life, but I definitely know fashion will be an important one. I am starting to look for something to do this summer, and I think tomorrow I will ask for a job to every single human being in there...
Okay, I will leave it here. I will come next
week with a lot of fashion and dreams. Till then,

No comments:
Post a Comment