I don’t even know how to start… How do you write or talk about the best experience of your life? How do you do it? This is a dream come true as I said. Last year I told myself “this is the last time you are not there” and look what happened. I have actually promised myself this is just the first time.
I am indeed destroyed. I cannot talk or walk and the flu is like killing me, but it was all worth it. To be honest, that day I learnt the things you should not do in this event. My shoes… OMG, my shoes. They were beautiful but they completely killed me. Also, I realized I should not wear something that doesn’t make me feel good, whether it is trendy, beautiful, or the most perfect item in the world. Since I was 12 I’ve been wearing glasses and three years ago I started wearing them full time. However, a year ago I started using contacts, only for some particular occasions. Right now, I don’t like my hair at all (well, I think I complain about it every single day); and that combination without my glasses… I didn't feel like myself at all. Something that didn’t happen the second day (you’ll see).
Leaving all that aside… what a day! I managed to attend to three shows and let me tell you, they were so amazing. I am not the most indicated person to judge about fashion and I don’t really know if it is interesting in here. But I attended to the shows of David Delfin (and I think fashion was not as important as the show itself; but it was incredible none the less), Juanjo Oliva (OMG, those dresses…) and Duyos (which I loved but I have to criticize how the models did not look healthy at all..).
Apart from the shows, you could take pictures, they gave you beverages and gifts. It was actually great. And also, the famous people and the bloggers… it was awesome.
I think that is all for the first day (I know there are not pictures of me but I don't really feel comfortable with how I looked that day…).
See you soon!
P.S.: yesterday was the birthday of this blog.
I mean, two years,,, that is crazy. Here is to many more years to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment