I knew this was going to happen. When it comes about what I wrote in here, December and January were good months. However, I was sure it was going to come a time when it will all be finished. Don't get me wrong, it is not that I have nothing to write about, but I cannot write about certain things yet (It’s not because I want to be mysterious, but they haven’t happened yet).
You know that feeling when you are worried (and you have plenty of things to be worried about) but for some reason you cannot tell what is the thing that is driving you crazy? Well, that is the description of my life 24/7. My grandma has always said February is not a good month. And even though I don't want to be as dramatic as her, it is a weird month.
I have realized I need some kind of motivation. I don’t know, there are a lot of things I love; but for some reason, I don’t do anything at all (well, I do a lot of things... I don't actually know how to put it in words...).
There are certain moments when it is difficult to understand life. Sometimes you have everything planned, every piece fits in the puzzle. However, there are some moments when the good things are out of sight and you have to find them, even if it is quite tricky.
Oh, about the photo. It has nothing to do with this post, nothing at all. But let’s be real, it is such a perfect photograph, it completely deserves to be in here (what a weird human being I am).
That’s all. Just another rubbish post (as in life, there good moments and bad ones). I just had to write about what I've been feeling this week. I feel better this way (again, what a weird human being...).
See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment