This is the final day… sadly, this day we only attended to one fashion show, but it was a great day none the less. We spent hours and hours waiting in queues, and we end up quite tired… However, there were two great things in the day, apart from the show. A woman asked me if I was a model (which was almost the best thing of the day) and a guy took a picture of my shoes (which were actually pretty much destroyed) for a magazine (how bizarre?). Those things made such a great start of the day.
This day I felt more confident with what I was wearing. I wore my glasses, and my outfit was so "me" (and that actually made me so happy). I enjoyed the day so much because I was feeling comfortable with myself, it was so much better that the first day (when it comes to my outfit).
![]() |
| Look how serious I am in this picture... I don't know what to do with my face when somebody takes a photo of me.. |
The fashion show we attended to was the Etxeberria's one. His designs were in the latest Hunger games movie. I have to say it was a great show, the models were acting like dancers and it was so poetic. Talking about the fashion itself, it practically consisted in fur coats (and I don't particularly loved them...); but in this case again, this was all about the show and the presentation.
When we were about to leave, I took pictures of everything because I didn't want to forget it (even though I know that is impossible). It has been the best weekend ever (at least, one of the best). That is the place that I want to be in, I just love it.
See you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment