As I told you on Sunday, last Saturday I went
to a concert. It involved a lot of singers and even though most of them were
from here (and not relevant for the rest of the world) there were a few of them
I want to talk about.
First of all, as you know, I love music; and of
course, I love concerts. This year I am going to have the opportunity to go to
a lot of concerts and I want to talk about them in here.
Even though I had to wait in the queue for ages
and it lasts six hours (so every single part of my body was on pain the next day)
it was totally incredible.
The most important band I wanted to see was “The
Vamps”. I’ve been in love with them since they were uploading videos in YouTube
two and a half years ago and I am so proud of them. When I heard they were
coming to Spain I knew I had to be there. I don’t know, I just love that
feeling when you are finally watching someone and you’ve been waiting for that
for ages.
But, I am really impressed with two bands. I didn’t
know Cimorelli and I didn’t like Union J as much as I do now.
Well, if you are from the US I assume you know
Cimorelli, they sing really good and they are so cute. I am definitely going to
listen to their songs again. But, the one that I fell in love with, was Union
J. if you don’t know them, they are a boyband from the UK. They were in the X factor in 2012; and, OMG they have
incredible voices.
Las week I didn’t feel good and this concert
made me spend a few hours thinking about nothing; because I didn’t have to
think about nothing at all; I just had to enjoy. And, Oh my God, that’s the
best feeling ever. Next one coming is Ed Sheeran’s one in less than three
weeks. I am looking forward to that because he is such a perfect human being.
No comments:
Post a Comment