Friday, 1 May 2015

HELLO MAY, HELLO SUMMER?

Hello! May is here… I’ve wanted to write this yesterday but, as it was my birthday (I know, I had to introduce it here…) I didn’t find time to do it (btw, I think I’m going to write something about my birthday presents, we'll see...).

Anyway, we have a new month here and even though April has been a good month, I am terrified. I know it is weird but the only thing I can think about is summer (and as you may know if you have been reading this blog for a while, I hate it). Inactivity makes me feel a lot of anxiety and I hate it. I know I have to find things to do but either way, I hate it (oh, and I am speaking about summer, because if everything goes well with my exams, I will start my holidays this Thursday… How crazy is that?).

This month I have another concert which I will tell you about next week (because it is on Wednesday). Last year I was able to see 5 Seconds of Summer two times in a row and I knew I had to attend to their concert (I bought this ticket almost a year ago… time flies). The bad thing is that I have exams this week and it is going to be a little bit difficult.

So… that’s it. I don’t have anything else to talk about apart from saying that April has gone so fast (I can’t believe I am 19…). See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment