Hello! Today I bring you a concert review. Last
Wednesday I went to 5SOS concert. I have written about them a lot of times, so
you may be tired of me by now. I bought the ticket last July and I can’t
understand how fast time flies.
The distribution was incredible. In my zone
there were, at most, a hundred people. I entered in the arena at 20:40 and I
was so close to them. After the supporting
artist (They were “Hey Violet” I could only see a little bit of their
performance and they were good).
The greatest part came at 21:30 when 5SOS came
to the stage. They sang nineteen songs (I think I am not wrong…) and they were
incredibly funny. You know, I think these four guys would be my best friends and that is because of their
personalities. Their concert was so enjoyable and perfect.
It ended so fast and I would love to go back! I
know I am always saying this but this gig is definitely in my top five
(actually, I don’t know the position each concert have in this list, even
though the first one is the Ed Sheeran’s “Multiply Tour”).
The concert was a great experience in multiples
ways. Apart from the amazing music, it was the first time I attended to a
concert by myself and, to be honest, I am so happy. This year I am trying to
become a more independent person and I am so proud of me.
P.S.: the quality of the pictures is not so good... Sorry for that...
See you soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment