Thursday, 7 May 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Hi! As I told you last week, I am going to write about some of my birthday presents, but before that, I have to say a few things. I write this post because I have planned to write a review about this things in the future (because they are related to makeup, music and books).

I am going to start with makeup. The first thing is a MAC lipstick, and it is a matte purple one… (I am the most original human being in the world). It is “Heroine” and it looks lovely. I am thinking about writing something about MAC lipsticks, but I also feel I am always talking about them and you may find it boring… Next few things are from KIKO. They are from their new collection: MODERN TRIBES. The blush is the TRI-BAL SOUL BAKED BLUSH in the shade “02 Mysterious Earth” I tend to like pinkish blushes so this one is great. I will tell about how it looks but I wore it the other day and I love it. I have to add it smells incredibly awesome. The lip pencil is the FREE SPIRIT LIPS & CHEEKS in the shade “01 Hearty Peach”. I wanted a nude lipstick and this one is gorgeous. In adittion it is matte. I am not so sure if it is going to suit my skin color... I'll tell you about it.

The next thing is a book I’ve wanted for a long time. It is called “How to be a Parisian wherever you are”. I have heard a lot of youtubers talking about it and I get obsessed with it. I have the intention to write a post about it but I have plenty of books I want to read (so, maybe this review does not come soon…).

Last but not least, I have to talk about the latest Maroon 5’s CD. This is a great present because next month I am going to attend to their concert. I have been in love with them since I was a little child and going to their concert is a dream come true.

So that’s it, these ones are my favourite presents. I will tell you about the makeup items once I use them, and of course, I will tell you about the concert (by the way, a new post about 5 Seconds of summer’s gig (which was yesterday) will be uploaded later this week).

I am also thinking to write reviews about books. The thing is, I read a lot of books all the time, but if they are not good enough to recommend them here, I will not do it (and I want to recommend incredible books).

See you soon!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment