Monday, 25 May 2015

FAVOURITE MUSIC: MAY '15



Hello! It is again that time of the month when I talked about music. Let’s go!

1.       “Someone New” – Hozier: I listened to Hozier’s music for the first time a year ago and I fell in love with “Take me to Church”. A few months ago I listened to this song, but I didn’t get obsessed with it ‘till this month. I love it. He is an incredible musician and singer and I think he totally deserves recognition for it.

2.       “No one else like you” – Adam Levine: So “Begin Again” is one of my favourite movies. I watched it at the cinema last year and the soundtrack is OMG. This week I have been listening to this song a lot. It is a great and Adam Levine’s voice is amazing.

3.       “Mon Petit Pays” – Fréro Delavega: this one is a little bit weird; I don’t know anything about them apart from they are two French guys… I discovered them because a girl I follow on twitter is always talking about them and I decided to listen to their music. I like this song because I love to listen to music in other languages. So, if you like french, you would definitely love this song.

4.       Eurovision: I have to talk about Eurovision. I love it way too much and I love how most Europeans spend the evening talking about this. People from outside Europe (and Australia, because they have participated this year) may think we are a little bit crazy, but it so funny. This year was so serious, there wasn’t any weird or hilarious song. However, I have to say our singer was great; Spain is so underrated in this contest…

5.       “Into the Woods” Soundtrack: I wanted to watch this movie when it came to the cinemas a few months ago but actually, I saw it for the first time this week; and of course, I fell in love with the soundtrack. I knew Ana Kendrick, James Corden and Meryl Streep could sing but look at Chris Pine, he is such a great singer! I listen to it 24/7.


So that’s it, my month through music! I'll see you later this week with a post saying hello to June (half way of the year, it is crazy…).

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment