![]() |
| Credits to the owner on Tumblr |
Hi! This is the last weekend of May and this
month hasn’t been a good one. Actually, it has been quite boring, as I
predicted a few weeks ago. The greatest thing was 5SOS concert because it was
absolutely crazy and amazing. I’ve already talked about the gig, and it is probably the only
good thing in May. It has been so boring, and after finishing my exams, I
haven’t done anything at all (well I have gone to the cinema A LOT… OMG, I am
so boring…).
June is not going to be different. I have nothing
planned and so far, this summer is horrible as always :). But, as I am trying
to be optimistic, I have watched plenty of beauty videos this month and I have
found a lot of things I want (which is not that good because I cannot spend
money…).
Anyway, the good thing about vacation is that I
am going to have more time to write good things in here (or at least, I will
try it).
So, June here you are again. It is crazy but
the good thing is that we are closer to September, and that is a good thing to
celebrate (I am so weird, I know…). See you soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment