Sunday, 19 October 2014

AM I OBSESSED WITH MAKEUP?




A few months ago I told you makeup would be the main important thing in here. Well, It is important but I have managed it well to write about another topics too. Truth is that for a year and a half I’ve been seeing how my makeup obsession has been growing in the fastest way. So… yeah. Let’s bring it on: My name is Aisha and I have an obsession with makeup.

I don’t even know when this started but I know the main reason is YouTube. All this youtubers with their incredible makeup and their beautiful eyes made me want to do that too… and here I am. Buying makeup is one of my favourite things in the world; I can spend hours and hours trying things and deciding what I want to buy.

I’ve learnt so many things about makeup and I am so happy about it. I mean, a few years ago I only painted my eyes with eyeliner. Right now, apart from when I go to college (because I wear minimal makeup), it would be so weird if I only wear that.

Truth is that people look at me like if I was completely crazy when I speak about makeup, because I know every single name… Finding things related to makeup as colors, formulas… have become in an important part of my life.


When is this going to stop? Never, I hope. I am so happy when I try new things, when I find an incredible red lipstick or when I watch a YouTube video about makeup hauls. I think it is going to keep growing and growing because that’s what passion is about: getting obsessed with things. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment