Sunday, 26 October 2014

TOP 3 INDISPENSABLE PRODUCTS: FALL EDITION




Makeup time! When we talk about makeup, we all have some important things you could not live without. It depends on the month, the season, the weather… Autumn is my favourite season and there are some indispensable products I need to talk about. For me, there are three important things I could not live without this season: eyeliner, a lovely eye shadow and a gorgeous dark lipstick.

When I talk about eyeliner, black is the only color that comes to my mind. But this is a great opportunity to try new colors; maybe a beautiful and dark purple or a dark blue. Eyeliner is important to me because when it comes to makeup, it is the first thing I think about. It would be so weird for me to not wear any eyeliner among my makeup because I am so used to it.

There are tons and tons of eye shadows to use in this time of the year: reddish ones would be an incredible option. But, to be honest, grey is my color. You can find plenty of them. Right now I am in love with “Pistol” from the Urban Decay Naked 2” palette. I think this color could suit everybody because it is so easy to wear.

But we all know what the holy grail of a fall make up look is… a dark lipstick. I love dark lipsticks so this is my season. We have plenty of different options; for example: the brand new “Vera” from Nars or“Diva” from MAC (how much I love this one). Currently I am using a drugstore one and I love it; it is the Rimmel “Moisture Renew” in the shade “Glam Plum Fulham”. It has great formula and it not as expensive as the MAC and Nars ones. If you are looking for a lipstick, I totally recommend you this one.

This is my TOP 3. I am sure lots of you may think there are other important things but thankfully, makeup let us wear anything we want!

P.S: I didn’t upload this post yesterday because I went to a concert. If you want to know about it you’ll have to read my next post… :)


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment