October is here and I don’t even know how this
happened. Two hours ago we were saying goodbye to summer and right now we are
in October.
Every month I will write about what have
happened the month before; in this case September. As I told you, it has been a great month:
I’ve met new people, I’ve laughed, I’ve cried sometimes (because I would not be
myself if I don’t cry)… It has gone so fast. I can not even believe September is
over. I really want to see what October brings.
October is a beautiful month: nights are
longer, mornings are freezing and we have to wear jackets and scarfs (something that I love)… I just love it. For me the most important thing
is that October is a month of music. Plenty of musicians release their new cd’s
in this month; and even though my purse suffers because of it, I love it. Music
is my favorite thing in the world (as you know) and I can not be happier. All this
new cd’s and songs can be the soundtrack of some important moments of our lives.
I’ll find it so exciting.
In a month I will be here again writing about what
has happened in October; and I wish to be so happy and to have plenty of things
to talk about. It would be great. I want to think that people who read this
post, think about their month while they read it: about the good things and the
bad things. Hope October can bring beautiful things to all of us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment