Wednesday, 15 October 2014

MY LOVE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY


Among the things that motivate me in life, there is one that I really love: photography. I think it started because I hate when people take pictures of me; so I decided that I would be the one who take those pictures of others.

The good thing about photography is that we find beauty in the little things. We capture a moment and we keep it forever. We make it eternal (I mean, if you don’t delete the picture obviously…). A kiss, a sunset, a remarkable day in your life… You can remember the feeling you had in that moment every time you see the picture. A few days ago I wrote about what I wanted to dedicate my life to; and photography would be a great option (truth be told, it was one of my first options) because it is one of the most creative things in the world; and that’s what I am looking for.  Maybe one day I can dedicate my life to it.

Photography has helped us to realize cruelty and beauty of world: the darkest truth about war; the innocence of kids; peace; a gorgeous New Years Eve night… We live through pictures. Actually, It is so weird right now to find people who don't use Instagram. We spent a lot of time uploading pictures, looking at them and liking them.

To be honest, new technologies are killing the simplicity of good old things: like taking pictures with an old camera. Little kids can see pictures in iPads, mobile phones and computers since the moment they are two (or even younger). 


I think photography is one of the most beautiful things in the world but, even though new technologies try to improve the technique; they are making us forgetting the truth about taking a picture: to capture a moment.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram :)

No comments:

Post a Comment