This week I’ve been so busy and I haven’t been
able to find a topic to talk about. But a few days ago, while I was watching an
incredible video made by Jacksgap, this topic came to my mind.
Since I was a little child I’ve always been sure about one thing: I want to do something remarkable. I want to be
remembered for something good. I am not saying I want every single people in
the world to talk about me. Not at all (even though that would be interesting…);
I would love to be remembered as a good person. This thought hunts me from time
to time when I watch people who inspired me doing a lot of things around the
world. They make me feel I’m stuck; that I am wasting my time. I know, a lot of
people will say: “are you an idiot? You are 18 years old”. Well I know, but I
won’t be 18 years old never again in my life.
There is a picture I saw on Tumblr a long time
ago and it said something that has get stuck in my mind: I want to inspire people. I want them to say ”because of you I never give up”. That sums my life. People may
think I am ambitious, but I am honest too. I don’t want to own the world; I
just want my life not to be mundane.
I love to read and watch things about people
who help the others around the world because they make me want to do so many
things. Sadly, I am not as brave as them and I feel sad when I can not do the
things that I want. But at the same time, they make me realize there are so
many people to help out there and, to be honest, I can not wait to do it.
P.S: I know this has been a horrible one but a “fall
makeup” post will be uploaded in the next few days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment