Wednesday, 1 October 2014

FALL / WINTER 2014 TRENDS





After all the fashion weeks in London, New York, Madrid… we’ve been shown the next spring and summer collection. However, We’ve recently started autumn and, to be honest, I really want to know what are we going to wear this next few months. There are a few things I am not so sure about; but shoes and coats are going to be my besties this season;  Let’s go…

FASHION:

-THE 60´s: Every single time you look for something about fall and winter, the 60’s are the most repeated thing; and the truth is that skirts and knee-high boots are going to be so trendy. It seems that TV shows as “Masters of sex” have created a trend this year.

- LEOPARD, ORANGE, BLUE AND PASTELS: Some people in Spain will be terrified but the truth is that Leopard is going to be so important this fall. Pastels have been so important this spring and summer; but it is also true that these colors don’t suit everybody (me included). Orange and blue? I’ll have to see that even though I am not so sure about it…

-OXFORDS AND MEN INSPIRED SHOES: I’ve said it before, my obsession with shoes is not normal and oxfords make feet look incredible; that's why  I also love this kind of shoes. I’m so happy with this. YES!

-XXL COATS: I also love them. And even though I am not so sure about orange, blue and the 60’s, oxfords and big coats make me SO happy; because they suit everybody and they make people look gorgeous.

MAKEUP:
-FULL BROWS, BLACK EYES AND BERRY LIPS: a few weeks ago I talked with a makeup artist in MAC and she told me that this fall big brows, black eyes (thank you for this) and beautiful lipstick colors as purple and red were going to be the most important thing.  I may say that I could wear this every day (even though I am not a big fan of big brows because I think I look so weird).
-METALLIC SHADOWS: another trendy thing: metallic eye shadows. I am not used to it but I want to see how this goes and, of course, try to wear them.
-MINIMAL MAKEUP: this has been an important look for a long time now; and it looks like this fall and winter the minimal makeup is going to be worn too. Against all this black eyes and metallic thing, minimal makeup stills being an important look.
So, that’s it. I am sure that you could find something you’ll like among all these trends. I really think there are a few great things; for me everything is going to be about big coats and beautiful lipsticks; but maybe you love blue and leopard, I think this season is gorgeous because everybody can find something that suits them.


Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment