Wednesday, 8 October 2014

CALVIN KLEIN “CK ONE COLOR COSMETICS” MAKEUP EXPERIENCE




Calvin Klein is not a brand I usually use. But today I’ve tried their new makeup and I am really impressed with it. I’ve tried a few things (and I have bought other ones)… Let’s talk about it.

A makeup artist from Calvin Klein let me try some products to create a look. She told me a few things I didn’t know about my skin that I should have in mind when I choose my makeup. Truth is that sometimes we buy some products that we don’t have any idea about; and thankfully she helped me.  Among all the things she has used I want to talk about my favorite ones.

 A few months ago Calvin Klein introduced the new “All Day Perfection Face Make Up” and I have to say that it is incredibly great. It feels like if you weren’t wearing anything even though it covers all blemishes and imperfections. I totally recommend it.

The “ck one volumizing mascara” has collagen and keratin that help to make your lashes look beautiful and not sticky or anything similar. I am also really impressed with this mascara because my lashes look incredible.

The “ck one eye shadow base” is completely gorgeous; and I know I am saying the same things as always but I really like it. It prepares your eyes for anything you want to use on.
To be honest, there is one thing I don’t like about this collection, the lipsticks. Even though they have beautiful colors, they are not matte lipsticks and I don’t really like how they feel on my lips.

After doing my makeup, I've bought some things:
-The “ck one volumizing mascara” (Because I feel in love with it).
- “CK one lipgloss” (I don’t really like lipgloss but I am going to give this a try).
- “CK one double-ended eyeliner” (with one side in pink and the other one in brown. She used it in my eyes and I totally love it.

Before I go, I want to say that I am really impressed with this “CK colors cosmetics collection” and it is a brand I will totally use in the future. I totally recommend you to check it out and see if there is something you like in it.

See you in a few days :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram  

No comments:

Post a Comment